Welcome to Jaipur city

Hello friends

as we all know about jaipur what a beautiful city it is.A place in INDIA specially known for its historical monuments.please share with us what you think about jaipur.Your experience of jaipur if you visited to jaipur.This blog is all about jaipur please visit regularly to see what's new happening in jaipur.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eating in jaipur

Hello friends
After a long time I got time to write my blog .well actually yesterday I met with two guys. They were from America .They were rooming in the main market of jaipur and trying to eat some Indian food name I would like to mention here SAMOSA a spicy but delicious. They were trying to ask me what it is but I don’t know for some reason they were worried .so I thought before they ask let me ask them to have it. They liked the way I offered them one of jaipur common dish. We started having it .they both find it little spicy I don’t know but it was not that hot .I guess either it was new for them or they were not habitual of eating spicy food. They quit in the middle and asked me for some sweet. But after that they request me to help them in exploring jaipur. I said ok and I showed them some beautiful place .As we were walking I asked them why you didn’t eat that full. The answer of them was-It was to spicy then I understood that it was not for them. They never eaten that type of food before but for me it was good. I want to know that ever body thinks that Indian food specially jaipur food is spicy .Please share with us what do you think and share any moment you have gone through jaipur dishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment